- Work in our Thrift Shop – Sort donations. Assist customers. If you’d like to volunteer, come by the shop and talk with us – we’d love to have you join us! We’ll work with your schedule; we can use all the help we can get, any time we can get it!
- Help with Fund-raising Events
- Distribute Brochures – To advertise the Qualifying Program, volunteers put out brochures in businesses throughout the county.
- Return Phone Calls and Schedule Spay/Neuter Surgeries – SNAP volunteers answer any number of questions from our clients and set up the date and time of the appointment with our partner veterinarians.
- Participate in Community Outreach
- Foster and Socialize Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens
- Care for Animals
- Adoption Counseling
If you would like to volunteer call 256-830-8459 and leave your phone number. Someone will return your call.
To volunteer at the Thrift Shop, please call 256-535-6060.