Help SNAP

Little boy and catIf you would like to help by donating:

$15 provides rabies and distemper vaccinations for one pet.
$70 funds 1 spay or neuter.
$350 funds  5 spays or neuters.
Please mail your tax deductible contribution to:

SNAP
P.O. Box 4450
Huntsville, Alabama  35815

Or make your contribution on our secure PayPal website.




SNAP is an all volunteer organization. We pay no salaries. In 2007, 97% of our budget went directly to spaying and neutering and vaccinations. The other 3% was used to advertise our programs and for minimal administrative costs.